Temporary residence card is a kind of document issued by Immigration Department or an authority of Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the foreigners who are entitled to reside in a permited duration in Vietnam and can be used instead of visa.


At present, according to the regulation of immigration, the foreigners who want to enter Vietnam can get a 3 month visa. In order to meet the demand of longer residence in Vienam, they have to get Work permit or invest in Vietnam to establish a company in Vietnam to obtain 2 - 5 year temporary residence card.
– We can consult and implement quicl procedures, ensuring legal rights and benefits for the foreigners working and residing in Vietnam according to the law.

Please contact us to have more information :
Ms Nga – ĐT: 0919 345 788 – 0933 055 636
Email : nga.ngo@nhatnga.vn

Tour : Ms Nga -(+84) 28 6681 7653
Email: info@nhatnga.com.vn